Okay guys, don’t kill me! Yet another change of plans. We were able to pull off a quick one-nighter out at the cabin, so I am headed out of town almost as we speak. No outfit post today. I will resume with a double outfit post tomorrow. In the meantime…
How about a GIVEAWAY?
If you win, you get the following super awesome autumn-inspired goodness. A few of my favorite fall things, if you will.
*Trick-or-Treat Pumpkin Pail (You can never have too many of those, no?)
*Autumn Mix CD
*Pumpkin Spice candle
*Starbucks Gift Card (I highly recommend you spend this on a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I may be biased)
*A super cute autumn scarf
*Gourmet chocolate candy corn (OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT IS KILLING ME TO HAVE THIS IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND NOT EAT IT)
*Hello Kitty footie socks. Pretty much the best thing ever.
You want to win right? Good! Because it’s really easy. All you have to do is complete the following five question survey. The purpose of the survey is to give me some much-needed feedback, while I try to decide which direction to take the blog after the yearlong project is up. I really really appreciate any input from you guys, the readers, because you are what makes this project worth my time and energy! So if you’ll take the moment to fill this out, I will love you forever and you just might win the treat basket!
You have until midnight next Wednesday. If for any reason you don’t feel comfortable answering the questions in the comments, feel free to email your answers to Closet365@gmail.com. That works just fine. I will announce the winner a week from today and have your goodies to you shortly after. Cool? Cool.
1. How did you find this blog and how often do you read?
2. What do you like best about the blog/Closet365 Project?
3. What, if anything would you change about it?
4. If you were me and you had an uber overflowing closet after a year of collecting clothes, what would you do with all the clothes? (Donate? Sell? Hoard? Burn? All of the above?)
5. Besides daily outfit posts, what kind of content would you like to see on my blog? If any.
6. (optional) Any additional feedback is also fabulous! Have at it.
Thanks so much guys! Good luck and I’ll see you tomorrow!
Title courtesy of Bright Eyes – “Blue Angels Air Show”